EARLY BIRD PAYMENT DEADLINE
24TH AUGUST 2020
STUDENT – $110
DELEGATE – $120
REGULAR PAYMENT DEADLINE
02ND SEPTEMBER 2020
STUDENT – $120
DELEGATE – $130
BENEFITS FOR THE REGISTRATION FEES
- A Presentation Slot of 10 minutes
- 5 Minutes of Question and Answer session
- Access to all Online Sessions, Workshops, etc.
- Online Networking Opportunities
- Your Presentation will be evaluated by the Evaluation Panel Members
- Opportunity to Publish your Full Paper in Reputed Journals.
- Inclusion of your Presentation on the Conference Website
- Conference Materials including the Participation Certificate (E – Version), and Book of Abstracts (E – version) will be sent via email.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS
PAY BEFORE THE DEADLINES
Please adhere to the deadlines mentioned in the Dates of Importance
Both Presenters/Listeners are required to register and pay their registration fee before the final registration deadline. If you pay before the early bird deadline you will get a cheaper rate on the registration fee.
Early bird payment deadline – 24th August 2020 | Regular Payment deadline – 02nd September 2020
An online payment system is the fastest and easiest method to pay your registration fee and we recommend you to follow this method. The guidelines for the online payment system is as follows,
Steps to follow when you pay your registration fee online
Once you registered for the conference, you will be receiving an email with the invoice and customized link. You can make the payment online using the link.
Once you click this button online payment form will appear on your screen. Apply your registration fee in the form as per the invoice you received. Online payment system (Visa/Master Card only) requires you to add an extra 4% to the applicable registration fee as bank service charges. This 4% will be automatically added to the applicable registration fee when you are ready to make the online payment.
If you could not pay via your debit/credit card?
Sometime you may try to pay via this method and could fail.
It usually happens due to the security process of the banks and you need to activate the card for foreign transactions.
If so follow the below procedure to ensure that the money will be transferred duly;
1) Inform your card holding bank that your payment failed.
2) Inform the bank that you wish to perform an international payment through your card and request them to allow/ verify your card for international payments.
3) Confirm that the card has been verified and continue with the payment.
4) After you get the notification that the payment transaction was completed successfully, send a copy of the receipt for our reference.
You can pay your registration fee through a bank transfer as per given information below,
For Foreign Participants
|BANK NAME||Hatton National Bank
479, T. B. Jayah Mawatha (Darley Road),
P.O. Box 837,
Colombo 10, Sri Lanka.
|BENEFICIARY||The International Institute of Knowledge Management(Pvt)Ltd|
|ADDRESS OF BENEFICIARY||#531/18, Kotte Road, Pitakotte, 10100, Sri Lanka.|
|SWIFT CODE (International)||HBLILKLX|