Plenary Lectures, Workshops, Instructional Courses and Oral and Talking Poster presentations will be available as Semi-Live sessions; these are pre-recorded videos broadcasted at their scheduled timeslot.
Presenters (Oral Presentations)
- Each Presenter will get 10 Minutes for their Presentation and 5 Minutes for Q&A Session.
- Presenters of the semi-live sessions will be online at their session for live Q&A.
- Once a session has concluded, the video will be available on-demand for one month.
Posters (Poster Presentations)
- Each Poster will be Displayed at the Conference for 2 Minutes..
- Posters should be one page PDF or Image to be shown in Zoom.
- All Posters will be uploaded in the Conference Website before the conference for all the participants to download or go through it.
- Poster should be sent to the Conference Committee by 4thSeptember 2020
- Poster Sessions will happen in between Technical Sessions.